My name is Gaylynn Smith. I am a graduate of BeST Scoping Techniques and the College of Court Reporting. In addition, I have a 26-year background as a legal secretary and paralegal for both plaintiff and defense litigation firms. My legal career has given me extensive experience formatting, drafting, and correcting legal documents.
I enjoy performing research and have done so for years on cases involving medical malpractice, automobile accidents, personal injury, construction defects, product liability matters, and probate matters.
- Trained Court Reporter / proficient in reading steno
- Proficient in Case CATalyst
- Excellent English and grammar skills
- 3.91 GPA graduate from the College of Court Reporting
- Graduate of BeST Scoping Techniques
As an experienced legal professional, I am committed to meeting your deadlines and exceeding your expectations. I look forward to helping you with your transcript needs!
Feel free to contact me by phone at 720-879-7422 or by email at